We all know how wonderful moms are . . . they’re always there to help you with homework, bake you cookies, be a shoulder for you to cry on, and most importantly, be the “bad guy” when you’re playing cops & robbers. So why not spoil your mom (or yourself – hey we’renot checking) by entering for this fabulous giveaway?
To honor one very special momma we’ve pulled together a plethora of Etsy vendors who have donated some of their beautiful creations/wares! Here’s what your mom gets if you win:
- A super kitschy vintage “Mom” mug from Bohemian Seed and Starbucks coffee donated via Tumblewee for a good ol’ cup of joe when mom wakes up.
- One dozen “Nana’s Cinnamon Rolls” from Love to Create3 to round out the breakfast tray you’ll be delivering the coffee on (it is Breakfast in Bed)!
- A $25 dollar gift certificate for mom to spend as she chooses at Naked Eye Beauty so she can get ready for her day after her breakfast in bed!
- Earrings and a matching ring from Jeannie Richard so she can look stylish in her outfit for the day.
You know the drill, do any of the following for an entry:
- Tell us the best memory you have about your mom!
- Comment below on your favorite item from Bohemian Seed
- Comment below on your favorite item from Love to Create3
- Comment below on your favorite item from Naked Eye Beauty
- Comment below on your favorite item from Jeannie Richard
- Comment below on your favorite item from Tumblewee
- Like us on Facebook (make sure to comment that you did so!)
- Subscribe to our blog
If you’re not a WordPress member make sure to leave your email so we can contact you if you’re the lucky winner!
We’ll pick a winner Saturday May12th at 5pm so you can tell your mom they won Good Morning Mom Giveaway at Tumblewee for Mother’s Day! Open to Canada and US residents.
Filed under: Etsy shopping, Giveaway, Holidays | Tagged: bohemian seed, breakfast in bed, cinnamon buns, coffee, Etsy, giveaway, happy, heart, jannie richard, love, love to create3, mom, mother's day, mug, naked eye beauty, starbucks coffee, tumblewee, vintage | 138 Comments »